Friday, February 26, 2010

Most rewarding musical careers paths - DJ

One of the most rewarding musical career paths you can follow it as a disk jockey (DJ). This article simply ask whether this work should be limited to youth only.

I have personally been involved in playing music for over twenty years. During this time I worked in nightclubs, bars in large conferences, in fact, young people across a wide range of events. Now it is no secret that I am not getting any younger, in fact, a couple of years I crossed the milestone 40. So I guess my answer to the age of DJ's that come from my own personal experience and perspective.

For me now I take less reserves of the night and specialize in hearings that are of my time and appreciate the game genres. One thing about being a little older is that it has valuable experience that is definitely a big advantage. As a result of my sets are polished and have a great collection of music to appeal.

event management switzerland

dj parties geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment